HOLIDAY MAKEUP TUTORIAL

Sunday, December 13, 2015





The holiday season is here! I am not one to wear red lipstick, but when I heard about Sephora's Cream Lip Stain and the fact that it doesn't transfer, and holds up nicely through eat and drink, I had to give it a try for myself. 

This lip color is incredible, and I wanted to do a look that was focused around it. This look is about perfected skin, a shimmery eyeshadow, and this red lipstick is the star of the show. I added false lashes to this look to make it extra-special for the holidays, so if you've ever been curious about them, I give you a mini-demonstration of how to apply them in this video.


This video is a bit out of focus for the majority of the time (I'm sorry!) but you can definitely see what I'm doing, and I hope the photos above are helpful.

The products used in this tutorial are:



What is your favorite makeup look for the holidays?



You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I have worn this lip stain last year at Christmas, and it really did hold up well. Gorgeous look!

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dealkare gives best home moving services in Greater Kailash,(Delhi) at to a great degree forceful rate.

    Packers and Movers in Greater Kailash

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are planning to move home or office shifting one place to another.Then you need to hire professional hand for packing and moving, hire Dealkare movers and packers in Vasant Kunj for better shifting solution at affordable cost.

    Packers and Movers in Vasant Kunj

    ReplyDelete
  4. DealKare has linked up with best packing team and service provider in Okhla, Delhi. We provide best in class solutions to any of your packing, moving or shifting needs, all this and much more within your budget.
    Packers and movers in okhla

    ReplyDelete