REVIEW: CARLI BYBEL PALETTE

Wednesday, December 02, 2015





I have been watching Carli Bybel on YouTube for a long time, and when I heard she was collaborating with BH Cosmetics to create an eyeshadow palette, I could hardly wait until it was released. This palette came out 2-3 months ago, and was sold out almost immediately. The palette has finally come back in stock, and with a price tag of $12.50, I jumped on it.

I've heard a lot of people talk about BH Cosmetics as being an affordable, yet quality makeup brand, so I was excited to try something from them. The Carli Bybel Palette has 5 matte shades, 5 shimmer shades, and 4 highlighters. The shadows are pigmented and soft, and blend very well. I have created some beautiful looks using the mauve shades in the crease and a light shimmer shade on the lid. Every time I have worn these shadows they have lasted the entire day without fading, so I'm very happy with the quality. There are also 4 highlighters ranging in color from light to dark tones. Even if a highlighter is too light or dark for your skin tone, they would make great eyeshadows.

This palette is being offered for a limited time so if these colors and the price tag appeal to you, I would grab it before it's too late!



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. What an amazing palette! Love it,
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete