REVIEW: TARTE CC UNDEREYE CORRECTOR

Wednesday, December 09, 2015






A peach-colored under eye concealer....whaaaat? Let me explain.

The Tarte Colored Clay CC Undereye Corrector has a peachy-tone that is intended to offset the blue or green under eye bags that some of us have the misfortune of dealing with...myself included.

Girl, I struggle with my dark under eye circles - but this product works wonders. I used it in one of my makeup tutorials (which can be seen here) and it magically made them disappear. This product is great to use on an every day basis alone, or if you're gearing up for a night out you can layer it under your regular concealer. Since this product has a thick consistency, I recommend using your finger for application as the warmth of your hand will blend the product into your skin more easily than a brush or beauty blender would.

Have you tried a corrector before?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Tarte is one of my all time favorite makeup brands <3 their products never disappoint.

    Kisses and good karma,
    Tatum | AbstractAphrodite

    ReplyDelete