MAUVE HOLIDAY MAKEUP TUTORIAL

Sunday, December 20, 2015




Is this look traditional? Absolutely not. In fact, it probably looks more like a spring makeup tutorial, and that might be because in Western New York it's been unseasonably warm this month, and we haven't had any real snowfall yet. The days have been grey and gloomy, and it has made me long for the bright colors of spring and summer. So, if you're feeling non-traditional like me, this should be right up your alley.

I had a bit of a struggle with false lashes this go-round. I thought this would serve as a good example of the fact that even if you're new to false lashes, and are afraid that you are going to mess them up, you can still recover your makeup look and go without them!

I used the Carli Bybel Palette from BH Cosmetics (review here) to create this look, and I'm really happy with how it turned out. You can of course change the lip color to better suit this time of year - but I was truthfully going to a Christmas Party just after I filmed this, and wanted to be true to who I am - a nude/pink lip girl, through and through.




The products used in this tutorial are:


I hope you enjoy this tutorial, and let me know if you recreate it - I'd love to see your look!

You Might Also Like

0 comments