A DRUGSTORE DUPE FOR THE ANASTASIA BROW WIZ

Sunday, September 27, 2015

My brows are one of the most important steps in my makeup routine. Like, “I can’t leave the house without my brows on” kind of important. After hearing numerous beauty gurus talk about the Anastasia Brow Wiz, I just had to give it a try. This thing changed.my.brow.game. The brow wiz features a fine, retractable pencil on one end, with a spoolie on the other to brush through your brows and soften the look. What makes this product so special is it's soft texture and fine tip that allows you to draw in hair-like strokes, making your brows look very natural. The Brow wiz is $21. I’ll repeat, $21…for a brow pencil. Now, I love great quality makeup products as much as the next girl, but I found that I was going through the Brow Wiz rather quickly, and each time I ran out, I found it harder to go back into Sephora to spend $21 on a new one.


So off I went to the drugstore to find a cheaper alternative. I tried some from a few different brands, but nothing seemed to measure up. Then I came across the Nyx Micro Brow Pencil, and just based on the packaging, I couldn’t believe how seemingly identical it was to the Brow Wiz. With a $10 price tag (and a $3.50 off coupon at Ulta) I figured it was worth a try.


Yeah I know, I bought a few other things, too, but we'll talk about those another time.
This is insanely close to being the exact same product as the Brow Wiz. Spoolie on one end, ultrafine brow pencil on the other. Originally, the only difference I noticed was that the pencil was a bit drier, but after a few strokes that goes away. And this stuff doesn’t budge. I wear it every single day, and it lasts all day.  If you’re new to brow products and want to try something out, I highly recommend this product. It comes in 8 shades, and retails for $10.00 at Ulta (even lower if you have a coupon…and you should always have a coupon!)

What is your favorite brow product?

You Might Also Like

0 comments