REVIEW: LORAC UNZIPPED PALETTE

Sunday, September 20, 2015



When I started having a serious interest in makeup, the first thing I wanted to invest in was a versatile eye shadow palette. I loved the look and idea of the Urban Decay Naked Palettes, but they were expensive (and still are at $54), and seemed intimidating. I was afraid I would spend all this money just to come home with a palette that I had no idea how to use. Plus, I wanted to use the palette on a daily basis and I just didn’t see myself wearing many of the dark colors regularly. 




That’s when I came across the Lorac Unzipped Palette. I had heard a lot about Lorac eye shadows being pigmented and blendable, so I was confident that I would be getting a good quality product. The palette features a mix of matte and shimmer shades, in neutral tones. Even more appealing, it has a lower price point than the Urban Decay Naked palettes at $42. Now, don't judge the state of my palette too harshly...I know it's a mess; but that just means it's well loved!

You can do so much with these colors. My go-to look is to wear Unbelievable all over my lid, with Unconditional in the crease. Undercover is a great brow-bone highlight for any look. I also love to use Unbridled in the outer corner of my eye to create even more dimension.

What is your go-to eye shadow palette? Comment below!

You Might Also Like

0 comments