SEPTEMBER FAVORITES

Monday, September 28, 2015






Here comes a list of all the beauty bits I've been loving this past month...and a few fall things I couldn't help but include.

Tarte Tartelette Palette - This is a 12 shade, completely matte eyeshadow palette. This palette was a great investment, and I find that I reach for this almost every day, whether it's for one shadow, or a full look.

Sephora Pro Precision Smudge Brush - I've been reaching for this brush most days to add a bit of dimension to my lower lash line with an eyeshadow. It's great for precise application and blending.

L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation -This has been my go-to foundation this month. This past month has been a mix of cool and hot days, and I've reached for this because it can be built up to full coverage and lasts all day.

The Body Shop Virgin Mojito Shower Gel - I love using fresh, citrus scents in the shower and this shower gel checks every box for me: is fragrant, fruity, and creates a luxurious lather.

Yes to Blueberries Eye Firming Treatment - Only in the last year have I started using eye creams, and I recently ran out of the first one I ever bought and wanted to try something new. I don't think this smells like blueberries, but it's a rich eye cream that I feel does a bit more for me than the one I was using before. Eye creams are expensive, (even this drugstore option is $16) but again, I love me an Ulta coupon, and after that it doesn't seem so bad.

Elizabeth & James Nirvana White - I got a sample of this with an online Sephora order. Heads up - order from Sephora.com if you can. It's free 3-day shipping for orders over $50 (and duh, you're going to spend over $50). You get a lot of free samples automatically, and by using additional promotional codes. Anyway, back to the perfume. It's a lovely mix of peony, musk, and muguet (apparently that's fancy for Lily of the Valley).

Clinique Creamy Nude Lipstick - I got a postcard from Ulta recently for a free full size of this lipstick. I opened the tube and thought "Yeah...no. This is way too dark for my skin tone." I tried it on and I ended up loving it! It looks good on it's own, but my favorite way to wear it is topped with a peachy-pink lip gloss.

Yankee Candle Autumn in the Park - Pumpkin. Apple. Fall leaves. What's not to love? I just went on a Yankee Candle shopping spree and this was the first one to be lit. It's the perfect transition into fall.

Trader Joes Pumpkin O's - Thank you, Trader Joes, for making pumpkin flavored everything. I don't even eat cereal for breakfast and I love these. I'll usually take a small snack bag with me to work as a mid-morning or afternoon snack.

What were some of your favorites last month?

You Might Also Like

0 comments