BRAND FOCUS: YOUNIQUE

Sunday, October 04, 2015



I was recently given the opportunity to try a few products from the brand Younique. The only thing I knew about Younique was that they made a fiber-lash mascara...and I thought that's all they made; boy was I wrong.

Younique offers a wide range of cosmetic products including eyeshadow palettes, lipgloss, foundation, bronzer, and skincare. The list really does go on and on.


Moonstruck Addiction Shadow Palette - Warm neutrals are MY JAM. The eyeshadows are everything you want them to be: pigmented, soft, and blendable. My favorite look I created with this palette was using Brassy all over the lid, with Chipper and Forthright in the crease, but there's so much more you can do with this palette.

Moonstruck 3D Fiber Lashes - My lash game is not strong; they don't even hold a curl. Sure, I curl them and they look good for 10 seconds, but they immediately fall once mascara has been applied. So, this was the product I was interested in trying the most. This comes with 2 products: a transplanting gel (mascara) and fibers. You apply a coat of mascara, then immediate apply the fibers (they're in a tube just like the mascara - and you brush them onto your lashes in the same way). To finish, you apply a second coat of mascara to seal them in. Now, I've tried other lash fiber products that are meant to be used with the mascara of your choice (I'm looking at you, Tarte) and I had MAJOR fallout. Like, fibers in my eyes, fibers falling onto my cheeks, it was not a good look. This product does not do that.  You can do the process once for a more subtle look, or do it twice for a more dramatic night-out.

Wearing Fiber Lashes and the Eyeshadows mentioned above



Lucrative Lip Gloss - I love me a good lip gloss. This one brings the shine without feeling sticky. What's even better is that it acts almost as a stain, so as the gloss fades over time the color still sticks around. And since it's not sticky, it fades into an almost balm-like consistency. If you don't use glosses because they're sticky, try this one.

What I'm really impressed with is Younique's "Love It Guarantee". If you aren't satisfied with a product, for any reason, you can get a full refund within 14 days, no questions asked. There are even more options for satisfaction refunds up to 90 days from your date of purchase.

If you're interested in trying a product from Younique, you can contact my friend Jessica Carmon by clicking here. She would be happy to answer any of your questions, and assist you in finding the right Younique product for you!

The products above were provided for my use, but the opinions are all mine, baby.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Nice palette!

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/andystyle-4602025

    ReplyDelete