GET READY WITH ME: FALL EDITION

Sunday, October 25, 2015


I'm equal amounts nervous and excited to share this post with you. I have been watching videos on YouTube for a long time, and have secretly wanted to start my own channel. The tutorial below is my very first attempt. This is a fall makeup look paired with two different lip options. 

I absolutely love fall. I love pumpkin spice candles, apple anything, the addition of sweaters and scarves to my wardrobe and bringing in warmer tones to my makeup in the fall. Believe it or not, this is the first dark lipstick I've ever worn and truly loved. For those of you who don't care for a dark lip, there's a nude option as well (which is my favorite for day-time wear). 



I do hope you enjoy the video. I know the quality is not the best, but I'm working with what I have until I get a new camera.

Here's a full list of the products I used:

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream
Fresh Lip Treatment
Benefit The Porefessional Primer
L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation - Shell Beige
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer - Fair
Make Up For Ever HD Translucent Powder
Kat Von D Shade & Light Palette - Lyric
Kat Von D Shade & Light Palette - Shadowplay
Kat Von D Shade & Light Palette - Sombre
Milani Baked Blush - Luminoso
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed - Champagne Pop
NYX Tame and Frame Brow Pomade - Chocolate
Covergirl Clear Mascara
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Eden
Tarte Tartelette Palette - Force of Nature
Lorac Unzipped Palette - Unbelievable
Lorac Unzipped Palette - Unconditional
Maybelline Gel Liner - Blackest Black
Covergirl Full Lash Bloom Mascara - Black
Revlon HD Lipstick - Magnolia
Maybelline Creamy Matte Lipstick - Touch of Spice

If you hop over to YouTube to view the video, please "like" the video and leave me a comment saying what you think! Thank you for reading my blog, and watching my first video. Your support means so much to me!

What are your favorite makeup items for fall?


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love the Benefit POREfessional primer, I've recently done a review of it on my blog! :)

    http://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely in this video! Great post.

    Love Ashleigh,
    www.quintessentiallyme.co.uk

    ReplyDelete