OCTOBER FAVORITES

Sunday, November 01, 2015






Well, well, well, ladies and gentlemen...it's the first of the month and you know what that means -- it's Monthly Favorites time! Let's do this!

Let's talk about the non-beauty items first...

Threshold Mugs - Oh Target, why do you do this to me? The seasons change and BAM there's another display calling my name. These mugs felt very fall to me and I'm a sucker for a good mug. I initially bought the Rise and Shine mug, but then I was there on another trip and spotted that this line of mugs was on sale (let's not be dramatic, the full price was $3.99 and the sale price was $2.98) but that was enough to make me buy the Freshly Brewed one. I love you, Target.

La Croix Sparkling Water - Again, Target! I follow Bob Harper on Instagram and each time he would post a meal, it would always include one of these waters. So, clearly the next step was for me to buy them. These are naturally flavored sparking waters that do not include sweeteners, sodium, or artificial flavors. I drink at least one a day and find that they're a refreshing break from my regular ice water.

Now onto those beauty thangs...

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer - I've been using this concealer for a while, but have been reaching for it a lot this past month. It is creamy, blendable, and never cakes up under my eyes. The doe-foot applicator makes it perfect for applying to the under eye area, or other areas that need concealing like blemishes or redness around the nose.

Real Techniques Setting Brush - I don't know why it took me so long to pick this up, but I'm so glad I did. Lily Pebbles has been talking about this brush for ages, but she uses it to blend in concealer. I like to use this brush to set my under eye concealer with loose powder - it gives an even application and is a perfect size for the job.

Urban Decay Chopper Eyeshadow - This eyeshadow can be purchased individually, or as you see above, as part of the Naked 2 Palette. This is a beautiful copper-shimmer with a touch of glitter that works great for fall as a color all over the lid. If you think this color is too dark for you, just try it - I bet you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Maybelline Touch of Spice Creamy Matte Lipstick - This was my first real attempt at finding a wearable fall lip color, and I must say, I think I hit the nail on the head. I wore this in my Fall Makeup Tutorial and absolutely love the color and finish. While matte lipsticks can be drying, as the name would suggest, it is also creamy, which provides a great texture and finish. While there are no claims that this is a long-wearing product, I'd venture to say it is. I'm excited to try other shades of this popular lipstick in the near future.

What are some of the products you've been loving this past month?







You Might Also Like

0 comments