REVIEW: L'OREAL INFALLIBLE PRO-MATTE FOUNDATION

Wednesday, November 25, 2015






I used to exclusively wear powder foundation because I couldn't stand the way liquid foundation felt on my face. I also couldn't find a liquid foundation that stayed on my face all day...and looked equally good at the end of the day as it did in the beginning. 

I can't bring myself to pay high-end prices for foundation. Let's be real: this is a product you use every day so you're going to go through it fairly quickly. Spend upwards of $20 on a foundation? No thanks.

L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation is the solution to all of these things. This foundation applies like a dream - applies beautifully with your hands, a beauty blender, or a brush.  Something I pay close attention to with liquid foundations is if it cakes up or applies unevenly - I specifically have an issue with foundations settling around the sides of my nose; no issues with that here. Amazingly, this product dries down to a matte-powder finish. What this means to you: you can go right in with bronzer, blush, and the like without setting it with a powder. The best part is that I can go straight from work to an evening outing with zero touch ups. Now that's amazing.

What is your favorite liquid foundation?

You Might Also Like

0 comments