IPSY GLAM BAG: MARCH

Sunday, March 13, 2016











The Ipsy Glam Bag is a monthly subscription service that includes 5 beauty, skincare, and haircare products ranging from sample to full sizes for $10 a month. Ipsy is the first beauty subscription service I have ever used, and this is the second bag I have received.

The thing I like most about this subscription service is the personalization it offers - you complete a survey about your preferences, which made me feel like the products I was going to receive would really cater to my taste. I also like that you can complete this survey multiple times throughout your subscription, in case your preferences change.

I received the Global Beauty Care Dead Sea Mask and found that it left my skin feeling extremely soft. I already have the Make Up For Ever Hydrating Primer, and love this for every day use to hydrate my skin and prepare it for makeup. I applied the Vera Mona Eyeshadow in Clover with the Beau Gâchis® Paris Eyeshadow Brush, which left a beautiful wash of pink shimmer on my lids - perfect for spring. The Model Co Lip Lacquer in Socialite is high shine and applies as much more of a peachy tone than you'd think from looking at the product in the tube.

Have you tried the Ipsy Glam Bag? Do you use any other beauty subscription services?

You Might Also Like

0 comments