L'OREAL TRUE MATCH FOUNDATION

Sunday, January 24, 2016




I just want foundation to sit on my skin and not look or feel like I'm wearing foundation. That's probably a little unreasonable.

This is what I'm thinking when I try out a new foundation: I want to apply this to my face to cover my redness and even out my skin tone, but I don't want to feel it and I don't want it to look like I'm wearing makeup.

That's probably too much to ask, but I do have some foundations I absolutely love (here's lookin' at you, L'Oreal Infallible!) so when I try a new one, I want it to be as good, or better than my current favorite.

I had heard so many good things about L'Oreal True Match foundation, and I finally gave into the hype a few months ago. I've been reaching for it more now that we're in the colder months; I found that using matte foundations every day was drying out my skin. Girl. Girl. This foundation is great, and I'll tell you why.

So, the packaging isn't anything fancy - but the formula is amazing. There are 24 shades, and 3 different skin tone variations to choose from within those shades (W - Warm, C - Cool, N - Neutral) so that you can find the perfect shade to match your skin tone.

This foundation has a liquid consistency, and goes on smooth when applied with a brush or damp sponge. It's is oil free, but also has a moisturizing and nourishing quality. This foundation won't cling to any dry patches, and can be sheered out or built up to a medium-full coverage. As always, you should set this foundation with a powder to ensure it will last all day.

Want to see this foundation in action? Click here!

You Might Also Like

0 comments