NEUTRAL EVERY DAY MAKEUP

Wednesday, January 20, 2016


I tend to keep things pretty simple when doing my makeup every day. Now, "simple" to me, means that the look looks simple. Ha.

There are many steps to my every day makeup routine, but that's because I love doing makeup. I carve out 20-30 minutes each morning to sit and do my makeup (whilst watching YouTube videos and drinking coffee). I find this time relaxing, and while others might just sit and watch TV while drinking their coffee in the morning (that's what I used to do) I just throw my makeup routine in there at the same time.

I reach for warm neutrals every single day for my eye makeup. Something light on the lid, warm in the crease, is just what I'm looking for. While I'm not one to suffer from breakouts, I do have a lot of redness on my skin, so I wear foundation every day. You do not need to do this. I also wear highlighter every day so....yeah.



Products Used:
>Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment
>Make Up For Ever Step 1 Primer - Hydrating
>Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Powerless Foundation - 112 Natural Ivory
>Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer - Eden
>Maybelline Fit Me Concealer - Fair
>Make Up For Ever HD Setting Powder
>Kat Von D Shade and Light Palette
>NYX HD Blush - Amber
>Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed - Opal
>NYX Micro Brow Pencil - Ash Brown
>NYX Brow Mascara - Brunette
>Tarte Tartelette Palette
>Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
>Kat Von D Tattoo Liner - Trooper
>BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Palette
>Revlon HD Lipgloss - Pink Sapphire 

I hope you find this routine helpful, and can maybe incorporate some of the techniques into your every day routine if you were looking to change it up a bit!

You Might Also Like

0 comments