HOW TO REFRESH YOUR MAKEUP BAG FOR SPRING

Saturday, April 30, 2016






My Bijou girl, tagging along for the photo shoot


I always like to change up what is in my makeup bag when the seasons change. There's something exciting about purchasing a new product for a new season, or going through your stash to find a product that suits the time of year.

Mac Fix Plus is a great staple to have year round, but I think it really shines in the summer months. It's great to use under makeup, and as a finishing spray to give you a hydrating mist. I like using a lighter base when spring rolls around, and the L'Oreal True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation is perfect. The coverage is buildable, and leaves a satin finish. A light wash of shimmer shadow helps my eyes pop in the springtime, and the Vera Mona eyeshadow in this peachy shade is pretty and light. 

A luminous flush to the cheeks gives you a bright, natural look, and Milani's Luminoso is one of my favorite blushes. A bright lip color really brings a spring look together, and while I don't like wearing bold, bright colors, this lipstick from Urban Decay in Streak is perfect for me. It is a sheer formula, so you just get a wash of bright color. Plus, these lipsticks are half price at Ulta and Sephora right now - go grab one if you need something to change up your makeup for Spring!

What products to you bring out of your makeup collection at this time of year?

You Might Also Like

0 comments