IPSY GLAM BAG: APRIL

Wednesday, April 20, 2016








It's time to go through my IPSY Glam Bag! You know the drill: $10 a month, 5 deluxe samples, delivered to your door in a cute little bag. Let's see what I got this month...

Moroccan Argan Oil & Keratin Hair Serum by Nth Degree - I always apply an oil or serum to my hair before I blow dry, so I was happy to get this in my bag. Full-size products like this can be a pain to travel with, so this mini-bottle is perfect. This left my hair feeling soft, but not weighed down.

Jelly Pong Pong Blush & Contour - A peachy blush and a cool-toned contour? Sign me up. This is a very small compact, which makes it difficult to use with larger brushes, but you can manage if you're careful. These are bit more powdery than I'd like, but they apply and blend beautifully. And I know, that blush looks like nothing in the swatch above, but it is surprisingly pigmented.

Tarte LipSurgence Lip Creme in Wonder - I love Tarte. This is a lip creme with a satin finish, infused with maracuja oil for moisture. I don't wear colors like this on a regular basis, but this will definitely come in handy for special occasions - and I'll be thrilled to apply this rather than a drying liquid lipstick.

Exfoliating Treatment Mask by TULA - YES! I love a good mask. Here's what I care about when I use a mask: how it feels (and smells) when I apply it, and how my skin feels and looks afterwards. This mask has small exfoliating particles in it, so you're supposed to apply it in circular motions to scrub away dead skin. Plus, it smells like a spa, has a slight cooling sensation, and left my skin feeling refreshed and feeling so soft. It also contains probiotics to help decrease redness - and we all know I could use that! This is the stand out product of my bag this month.

Probelle Nail Lacquer in In or Out - This shade just isn't me, but I could probably make it work on my toes. I'll probably end up gifting this to a friend who would appreciate the color a lot more.

What was your favorite product from your IPSY Glam bag this month?

You Might Also Like

0 comments