BOSCIA MAKEUP BREAKUP COOL CLEANSING OIL

Sunday, April 03, 2016


 


Ah, that moment at the end of the day when you remove your makeup, isn't that the best? My favorite way to remove all of my makeup, including waterproof eyeliner and mascara, is with a cleansing oil. The best way to use a cleansing oil is to apply a few pumps to your dry face and massage it into your skin, including your eyes, to break down and dissolve your makeup. 

I usually use a cleansing oil by Clinique, but I was in a Sephora in JC Penney recently and they don't carry Clinique, so I had to try something else. I've heard good things about Boscia and their cleansing oil - so that's what I picked up.

Boscia's Makeup Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil is just as effective as the one by Clinique, but the thing I noticed right away is that this one has a slight cooling sensation, and noticeable fragrance. I was happy to learn that it does not contain any artificial fragrances, and is scented with Geranium and Eucalyptus. It's also made without parabens, sulfates, and phthalates, preservatives, artificial color, gluten, and ethanol alcohol. This product has been dermatologist tested - so it's safe for sensitive skin.

Would I pick it up again? In a pinch - I absolutely would. However, Boscia's cleansing oil ($30) contains 150ml while Clinique's contains 200ml ($28), so Clinique is really a better buy. However, both brands do offer a small travel size (50ml) of these and Boscia's is $10 vs Clinique's $14, so if you were going to try one out or just get one for travel, Boscia might be the better way to go.

Click here to see the next step in my skincare routine.

What do you use to take off your makeup at the end of the day?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I don't use cleansing oils at all so this is a cool type of product. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete